u know the feel when your friend is sad and you just wanna un-sad them but u cant and it makes u feel like such a terrible person
my mum just told me to “stop being so depressed all the time”
you know what always fucking gets to me? ship & compass, always. those are not platonic tattoos, no fucking way. you don’t get gorgeous, detailed tattoos with your bro pals you get screws and you get pingu you don’t get a goddamn compass that points to home I’m f ukc nng
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Sick Spidey Appreciation (✿◠‿◠)